الاثنين، 2 يناير 2012

oh Mom !!!!


Whatever I spoke about my mother I won't give her like which she gave me from 
love, kindness, care, ensure when I'm sick and breeding.
((Mother)) meaning life and tenderness, I can not imagine life without my mother really the life it will be difficult and tedious because when I want something there's no anyone will give me which I want like my mother also if I feel sad or concern just she only can help me and she can also knows about my feeling if I have problems, so I would recommend all of you to respect and obedience your mother if she still live because if you want to get the best and success in your life just do that keep your mother satisfaction about you, I'm not say that Allah said that before millions of years ((The paradise is under mother's feet)) also Allah recommended for mother three times and for father one times so that not mean don't obedience father the obedience it's necessary for all of them but the priority for mother because she suffered at birth when you came to the life.
Thank you Mom for everything you did for me. 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق